Modifying ODBC Connections
A step by step process on how to modify ODBC Connections
- Click Start, then Settings, then Control Panel
- Double-click Administrative Tools
- Double-click Data Sources (ODBC)
- Click the second tab from the left – System DSN
- Click on the source name (the ODBC you want to modify) and click the Confgure… button on the right.
- Click Next.
- Click Client Configuration…
- Uncheck the box to the left of Dynamically determine port and change the Port number to the specific port (varies by application).
- Click OK, then click Cancel on the Microsoft SQL Server DSN Configuration screen.
- Click OK on the ODBC Data Source Administrator screen.