Topics Map > IT Services > Application Consultation
Record Collaborate Ultra Session
How to record a collaborate ultra session for future sharing.
Recording can only be setup by a moderator, the creator of the session is by default the moderator.
Recording a session
- As the moderator open the session menu in the upper left corner of the screen
- Press start recording
- A small camera icon will appear next to the session menu while recording
- To stop recording, open the session menu and press stop recording
- A recording can not be paused and resumed, when you stop and start recording in the same session a new recording will be created
- A recording may take an hour or more to be processed for viewing
Sharing Collaborate Ultra recording
Only the moderator has access to share the recording
- From the Collaborate Ultra Sessions page click on the Menu button, it the button with three horizontal lines, located above the Create Session button in the upper left corner of the screen
- Then click Recordings
- A list of your recorded sessions will appear
- Click on the icon with three dots surrounded by a circle located to the far right of the session and choose Copy Link
- Paste the link in your Canvas course, or email it directly to your students and they will have access.