As a staff member with circ permissions, you can look up in Alma and see what a patron has checked out and place requests on their behalf.
Note: Archives staff minimal permissions need to be at the very least -
- Circ Operator Limited (scoped to Archives Library)
- Requests Operator (Scoped to Archives Library)
- Fulfillment Operator (Scoped to Archives Library)
- Fulfillment Operator (Scoped to Main Library)
How to create an Alma request for a patron without logging in as them.
1. In Alma > from your ARCHIVES Circ Desk
a. Click on Manage Patron Services
b. Either type in the patrons name or scan or type in their barcode.
c. Alma will open their account, where you can click on several tabs: