Topics Map > Discovery/Fulfillment > Fulfillment
PUBLIC - (System) - XML for configuring Resource Sharing Shipping Letter
This page contains the required files to use for the Resource Sharing Shipping Slip letter in Alma.
- Determine which letter template you need. Colleges and Madison use the version with the auto-generated name at the bottom. All other campuses use the version with the hard coded name.
- Download what's needed below.
- In Alma, navigate to ADMINISTRATION / General Configuration / Configuration Menu.
- Choose General Configuration / Customize Letters.
- Find Resource Sharing Shipping Slip Letter and choose Customize or Actions / Edit.
- Replace the Content section with the content of the file you downloaded. Both xml and txt versions of the files are provided below. Use the format you are most familiar with. They should be identical in content.
- IMPORTANT: If you are using the template with the hard-coded campus name section at the bottom, you need to:
- Change "supmaC ruoY WU" to your campus name typed backwards.
- Install the Oshkosh Font on machines that will print these out. This font is required to make the campus name print upside down on the bottom of the shipping slip.
Letter with the auto-generated campus name at the bottom (Post RS reconfiguration for all campuses):
*** with the updated for the barcode switch
Required font: oshkosh.ttf
****Note you need to install the Oshkosh Font and make sure it is readable by other programs in order to get the return name to print upside down properly. This function allows the slip to be just flipped around and used as the return slip.
- Please note that there is some commented out code near the bottom of this letter that will need to be updated by the following campuses: Madison, Oshkosh, River Falls, Platteville and Superior.If you are one of those campuses, remove the comment code and update your campus name (backwards - like nosidaM-WU) after pasting in the letter code.
- Most campuses print via a client such as Thunderbird or Outlook. We have seen some issues with Namtuk, where the xsl needs to be replaced with html using this generator - http://www.upsidedowntext.com/ If you find this is an issue and need assistance, please contact D/F.
- For more info on Thunderbird and autoprint see - https://kb.wisconsin.edu/uwlss/internal/page.php?id=57974
- For more info on using Outlook to set up auto print see - https://kb.wisconsin.edu/uwlss/internal/page.php?id=45462