Webex Meetings: No Camera Video Displaying or Microphone Working for Mac
When entering a Webex Meeting your camera may no longer appear as an option to turn on.
1. Not allowing your camera to be used with Webex Meetings
2. MacOS Update disabling the permission
Guide to Allow Camera and Microphone Access
- You can easily turn it back on by going to the Apple in the upper left corner and select System Preferences, then select Security and Privacy. If you don't see them click on the four by 3 (12 dots panel) to get to the various options under System Preferences.
- Under Security and Privacy you may see several items referring to Webex Meetings or other tools of Webex, like Webex Events. Make sure there is a check mark in the box next to these items. If there is already a check mark and your camera is still not seen by Webex Meetings. Remove the checkmark and click in the box to put it back in.
- Check for under Camera Settings
- While you are there you can also check your Microphone Settings
- Additional Webex Centers allow them to use your camera.