AEFIS offers several reports to help compile and organize the responses from course evaluations. For general information about these reports, visit AEFIS - Eval - Reports Homepage (Instructor) .
Every AEFIS Course Evaluation report has a panel of report parameters similar to the one shown below. The key parameters for this report, and their behavior are outlined here:
- Select the semester to be reported.
- You can select multiple semesters.
- Instructors can only see their own evaluations. Most instructors cannot toggle "College".
- Instructors can only see their own evaluations. Most instructors cannot toggle "Department".
- This field may be left blank to show all courses in the report.
- This field may appear empty, but type the first couple letters of the course name to trigger the filter.
- Select from courses that were available during that semester.
- You can select multiple courses or leave blank for all courses.
- Instructors can only see their own evaluations. Most instructors cannot toggle "Instructor".
- Course Section
- This field may be left blank to show all sections in the report.
- This field may appear empty, but begin typing the course name to trigger the filter.
- You must select a survey, even if only one survey is listed.
- Reset Parameters
- Resets all parameters back to default values (useful when you have made several attempts).
- Since multiple fields allow you to select multiple items, resetting parameters quickly erases all selected options.
- Run Report
- This may take several seconds to complete, depending on quantity of data.
- The page will reload with a new view. (See Report Details below.)