Madison Children's Museum
http://madisonchildrensmuseum.org/about/contact-us/ -- Link to Contact Form on Website
(608) 256-6445 -- Madison Children's Museum
School Year (Labor Day to Memorial Day) Tuesday-Sunday; 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Closed Mondays with the exception of MMSD school breaks: December 31, January 21, and March 25.
Summer (day after Memorial Day to Labor Day) Open every day; 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
100 N. Hamilton St
Madison, WI 53703
The Madison Children’s Museum is an award-winning destination for fun family activities and hands-on learning! Visit their inventive city of Possible-opolis for ages 5 and up, and the four-season Rooftop Ramble, replete with animals and gardens. Run on the human-sized Gerbil Wheel, or take a green tour to see the reclaimed materials that have found new life.
There’s always something new to do at Madison Children’s Museum, where their mission is to connect children with their families, their communities, and the world beyond through discovery learning and creative play.Museum highlights:
- The Community Concourse, free to the public, will provide mini-exhibits and tantalizing previews of what’s inside.
- The Early Learning Gallery will nurture children’s first experiences in a global village designed for children under 5 and their adult caregivers.
- The Art Studio will encourage kids to create a masterpiece any day of the week.
- Orientation & Lunch Rooms will be a launch site for school groups as they visit the museum and the state Capitol.
- Possible-opolis will stir imaginations as a city in which art and science meet, and where anything can happen.
- The Rooftop Ramble, a four-season open roof and clubhouse, will serve as a four-season park in the sky.
- Free Family Night is held on the first Wednesday of most months, from 5 to 8 p.m.