2021-2022 L&S Undergraduate Guide Revisions – deadlines and information
Each fall departments and programs must review their program Guide pages for accuracy and updates. The Guide is an official document for major, certificate, degree, and entrance requirements. The Guide, along with DARS, communicates important information to students and advisors.
L&S Deadlines for Fall 2021 Undergraduate Guide changes
Deadline for changes effective Fall 2021 is December 4, 2020.
How to submit changes
- ‘Governed’ program tabs (How to Get In, Requirements, Learning Outcomes, Four or Three Year Plans, Accreditation):
Must be edited using the "Programs Proposals" widget in the MyUW Lumen app. Changes to these pages require governance approval at the department/program and college levels.
- ‘Non-governed’ program tabs (Overview, Advising and Careers, People, Wisconsin Experience) must be edited using the "Guide" in the MyUW Lumen app. Although these pages are not subject to formal governance, these changes should also have been reviewed and approved at the department level.
Please Note: Undergraduate programs that are shared between L&S and
CALS will, as usual, require additional consultation between the
Implementation of changes
- Approved changes are effective in Fall 2021 and will be published June 2021.
- DARS will be updated to reflect approved changes, effective for students who declare their program(s) in Fall 2021.
- Lumen Programs (to edit "governed" tabs): All faculty and staff in academic departments are automatically given access to use and edit in Lumen Programs.
- Guide editing (to edit "non-governed" tabs): If you need new access for Guide editing please contact Tori Richardson (email@example.com).
- About non-governed undergraduate Guide pages (Overview, Advising & Careers, People; Wisconsin Experience, Resources and Scholarships): Contact Tori Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- About governed undergraduate Guide pages (How to Get In, Requirements, Learning Outcomes, Four-Year Plan, Certification/Licensure): Contact L&S AIM (Mike Pflieger at email@example.com or Wyl Schuth at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For substantial program changes or L&S Curriculum Committee process, contact Kimbrin Cornelius (email@example.com)
- Additional related webpages: