Instructions for sending and printing securly, to our large canon printer/copiers, using the Windows operating system.
- Starting from the (document) Print window choose the Canon printer, then click Printer Properties.
- Select the Page Setup tab.
- In the Output Method: section, choose Secured Print from the drop down menu.
Click Yes to "Do you want to set the user information now"
- The Secured Print Details window usually opens with the User Name: pre-entered.
- Enter a PIN: number of your own choosing and click OK.
The PIN: you choose will be used at the printer itself, to release the job from the queue.
Note: When sending another secure print job, the printer settings tends remembers the last PIN: number you chose. Click the Details button, in the Page Setup tab window, if you want to enter a different PIN:
- Click OK to exit the settings window.
- Click the Print button to send the job to the printer.
- At the Canon printer, using the keypad, type your Dept. ID. and click the Log in button.
Note: This PIN field is left blank.
- Tap the "Print" icon
- Select the corresponding print job from the list, then tap the Start Printing button.