Student Center - Viewing Your AP and Transfer Credits


A step-by-step guide to viewing your AP and transfer credits through the Student Center.


  1. Login to MyUW.
  2. Click on the Student Center tile, then the Academic Records tile.

    Student center tile   Academic Records

  3. From the menu on the left, select Transfer Credit Evaluation.


  4. View your AP and transfer credits.
    Note: credit evaluation can take 4-6 weeks after a transcript has been submitted.

    Evaluation page