- To use Pressbooks, you must request an account from the DoIT Help Desk. In your request, please include:
- Your NetID
- A brief description of what your goals are with Pressbooks
- You will receive an email when your account is created, which will include your username and a link to reset your password.
- Once you have an account and have reset your password, log in to Pressbooks at wisc.pb.unizin.org.
- Once you have a Pressbooks account, you can begin creating your book.
Note: We recommend that new Pressbooks users request a consultation with Learn@UW-Madison. A consultant can introduce you to the platform, ensure that your use case fits with Pressbooks’ featureset, and address any initial questions you may have.