If you are having audio issues in a meeting, we have some tips to help you resolve your issue.
1. Verify that "Use computer audio" is selected
2. Select your preferred speaker and microphone from the list by selecting the dropdown next to mute/unmute
- Remember, by default Webex will use your system settings, but you can choose another device if you'd prefer
3. Test your speaker and microphone before starting or joining your meeting to ensure everything is working
- It is recommended to also enable the Noise Removal under Webex Smart Audio if you are in a noisy environment