WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Editing Content Layout Background Colors
This document will walk you through the process of updating the background color for your content layouts in the UW Theme.
- Navigate to the page you would like to edit
- Locate the content layout you would like to modify
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the content layout
- From the Background Choice dropdown, select the color you'd like to set as the background color
- You may choose to upload an image, however you will need to take care to make sure overlayed text is readable.