WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Editing Content Layouts
This document describes the different content layouts available in the UW Theme and how to edit them.
In this document:
What Are They?
Content layouts allow you to control how content appears on your page. You can create a one, two, or three column layouts on your WiscWeb pages.
All options are mobile-friendly. Content in two and three column layouts will stack in mobile based on the content furthest to the left.
Adding a Content Layout to a Page
If you haven't published your page yet, you can choose page layout options at the top the page, however the following steps are always available to you:
- Navigate to the page you'd like to add a content layout to
- Click on the blue Add Content Layout button
- Choose from one, two, or three column layout
Removing a Content Layout from a Page
To remove a content layout from a page, follow these simple instructions:
- Navigate to the page you'd like to remove the content layout from
- Look in the top right corner of the content layout for the minus ( - ) symbol.
- Click on the minus sign and confirm the deletion
Updating Content Layout Settings
The following options are available in your content layouts:
To utilize/view these options, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the page you'd like to edit
- Locate the content layout you want to modify
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the content layout