Planning Allocation System (PA) - Obtaining Authorization

This document explains how to obtain authorization for the Planning Allocation System

Employees who need to use the Planning Allocation System must submit an authorization form to Security Authorizations. 

The procedures to obtain authorization and links to the authorization form can be found at

If a three-digit logon is required, Security Authorizations will make that determination and assign it at the time the form is submitted.