EEMBA Tablet Initiative - OneNote
This page will help you get familiar with OneNote.
Home :: OneDrive :: OneNote
OneNoteOneNote is a digital notebook with many useful features. It is a great tool for collecting, organizing, and sharing notes. You are able to take handwritten or typed notes on imported class slides. OneNote can be accessed anywhere because it automatically saves and synchronizes your notes to OneDrive. There are two versions you can work through on your tablet. OneNote (Windows 10) comes pre-installed, and OneNote comes with your wisc services of Office 365.
This Microsoft video provides a quick explanation of what OneNote is and the benefits of using it:
Accessing OneNote online
- Information on how to easily access OneNote and its files online.
Navigating through OneNote
- Steps on how to download OneNote with your wisc account. OneNote will then be accessible on your device and online.
Importing PDF's and other Files in OneNote
- Organizational guide for OneNote.
Drawing and Annotating in OneNote
- Steps on how to import files into OneNote and annotate over them.
Sharing OneNote Notebook
- Overview of how to annotate and draw in OneNote.
Working with Features of OneNote
- Steps on how to share a notebook or page in OneNote with others.
- Steps on how to embed excel spreadsheets and how to add tags for easy searching in OneNote.