EEMBA Tablet Initiative - OneDrive and OneNote Home
This page will help you get familiar with OneDrive and OneNote.
Home :: OneDrive :: OneNote
The EEMBA Tablet initiative was designed to help you get familiar with OneDrive and OneNote applications. This page provides a summary and basic overview of these applications.
OneDrive is a Microsoft service that offers storage for files in the "cloud". OneDrive offers 5GB of storage space for free. You can simply sync, store, and share all types of files to other people and devices. Files stored in OneDrive can be accessed with any device connected to the internet or from the application on your tablet. You can have all your web-based files stored on your tablet because OneDrive syncs the folders.
OneNoteOneNote is a digital notebook with many useful features. It is a great tool for organizing and sharing notes. OneNote can be accessed anywhere because it automatically saves and synchronizes your notes to OneDrive. There are two versions you can work through on your tablet. OneNote (Windows 10) comes pre-installed, and OneNote 2016 comes with your wisc services of Office 365.
Creating a Collaborative Folder in OneDrive
Differences between OneNote (Windows 10) and OneNote 2016
- Steps on how to create a folder where multiple people can add files to it and edit files in it.
Accessing OneNote online
- List of the differences between the two versions of OneNote. Form an understanding of the different features in order to utilize OneNote fully.
Downloading OneNote 2016
- Information on how to easily access OneNote and its files online.
Navigating through OneNote 2016
- Steps on how to download OneNote 2016 with your wisc account. OneNote 2016 will then be accessible on your device and online.
Importing PDF's and other Files in OneNote
- Organizational guide for OneNote 2016.
Drawing and Annotating in OneNote
- Steps on how to import files into OneNote and annotate over them.
Sharing OneNote Notebook
- Overview of how to annotate and draw in OneNote.
Working with Features of OneNote 2016
- Steps on how to share a notebook or page in OneNote with others.
- Steps on how to embed excel spreadsheets and how to add tags for easy searching in OneNote 2016.