Knowing the Hardware ::
Setting Up Your Device ::
Working With Applications ::
Your Online Resources ::
Your Personal Learning Environment :: Support
This article explains how to configure your tablet to use the University of Wisconsin Wisc Mail.
Configuring WiscMail in your Tablet:
1. Open up Outlook 2016 Mail application located in the windows start menu
2. Enter your wisc email account
3. UW-Madison Login will pop up. Enter your NetID and NetID password.
4. Add this account to Windows by clicking "yes"
5. Click "Ok" to finish WiscMail account set up