How to change your voicemail personal identification number (PIN).
- The PIN is not the same as previous PINs.
- The digits are not all the same (for example, 99999).
- The digits are not consecutive (for example, 12345).
- The PIN is not the same as the extension.
- The PIN does not spell the subscribers name.
- Password cannot contain digits that are dialed in a straight line on a keypad
- Password cannot contain repeated groups of three or more numbers
1. Log in to the Cisco Personal Communications Assistant (PCA) Messaging Assistant: https://nsas-pucxn-01.doit.wisc.edu/ciscopca/home.do. Only users with access to the Cisco Voicemail Portal will have access to change their PIN this way. For more information on accessing the portal, see Cisco VoIP - Voicemail Portal Sign in and Overview Others will have to reset their PIN through the telephone. Cisco VoIP - Accessing voicemail from a telephoneKNOWN ISSUE: Do not access this through Settings in your Web Inbox; please use link below.