WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Faculty/Staff Listing Page Element
Faculty Staff Listings allow you to have a list of staff or faculty added to your page. For an example, see the WiscWeb website. This Page Element works in conjunction with Faculty/Staff Members pages that you create using 69206.
The Faculty Staff Listing is only available in only the One Column Content Layout option.
Adding a Faculty Staff Listing
- Navigate to the page on which you want to add a Faculty Staff Listing.
- Scroll to the Primary Content Area and the Layout on which you want to add a Faculty Staff Listing.
- At the bottom of that Layout, click on Add Page Element.
- On the Page Element list, click on Faculty Staff Listing.
Using the Faculty Staff Listing
The Faculty Staff Listing has the following options:
- Listing Title: You can display a title above your Faculty/Staff List.
- Kind of Faculty Staff Listing: This choice allows you to customize your listing to display items in a way that you choose.
- Number of Columns: You can display faculty and staff in 1-4 columns. The default is 3. See the examples on the demo site linked above.
- Last Name First: Check this box if you would like the last name to appear first.
- Display email address for faculty/staff: Check this box if you would like the email address to appear.
- Display phone number for faculty/staff: Check this box if you would like the phone number to appear.
- Display title/position for faculty/staff: Check this box if you would like the title/position to appear.
- Display address for faculty/staff: Check this box if you would like the address to appear.
- Display Linkedin icon for faculty/staff: Check this box if you added a Linkedin URL on the staff member's page.
- Show Biography: Check this box if you want the staff members' biographies to display. Please note that long biographies will cause a page's length to increase.
- Display Photos: Check this box if you want to display photos with your staff member pages. Unchecking this will not display any photos for your staff members.
- Image Size: This option allows you to set the size of the image that you want to display. The three options are Standard, Thumbnail, and Custom. Be certain of the sizes of your images before using the Custom option, and it is recommended that all images be the same size for consistency.
Demonstration Video (no audio)