How to Use the LMS Spaces Tab
Use the "LMS Spaces" features to control three things about a program:
- Either create a new LMS space for use by participants in this
program, or associate this program with an existing LMS space that you
previously created using CSIS.
- During setup of a noncredit
program, define the program-wide default rule for how long new students
will automatically keep their access to the LMS spaces associated with
- After this program is live and has registrants,
manage and control when each individual participant will lose their
access to the LMS spaces associated with a program. This allows you to
override the program-wide default rule on an individual basis.
What is an "LMS space?" An LMS such as Canvas or Moodle typically presents a "space" as the course itself, titled with the course title, which encloses all of the course content and communication tools. Most importantly, each LMS space has its own independent class roster that defines who is allowed access to that space.
1. LMS Spaces - How to find the LMS Spaces tab
2. LMS Spaces - How to add an LMS Course/Space
3. LMS Spaces - Define the default rule for how long participants keep their LMS access
4. LMS Spaces - Manage how long individual participants keep their LMS access
5. [Link for document 71851 is unavailable at this time.]