This document provides the steps for running the ACA reports, examples of output reports and a description of each report, as well as an explanation of the data elements.
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
1. Navigate to: UW HR Reports>ACA Hours Reports
2. Click on Find an Existing Value to select a Run Control ID or create one by clicking on the Add a New Value tab.
- A run control ID can be your initials, name, or any other identifier you choose. Click the Add button to add that value.
3. Enter parameters for the ACA Hours Reports
- Year = Calendar year being reviewed (i.e. 2016)
- Month = Numeric value for beginning month
- Process Thru Month = Numeric value for ending month
- Campus (Optional) = Narrow search to specific campus
- Green Bay = UWGBY, Madison = UWMSN, etc.
- Optional field, wildcard not needed
- Pay Group Starts With (Optional) = Narrow search to specific pay group
- Empl ID = to run for an employee. If left blank, report processes for all employees
4. Click "Run"
5. Select the report(s) to be reviewed. Multiple reports may be checked at the same time, but check the Measurement Period Report only if you are reviewing specific employees.
6. Click "OK"
7. Click on the Process Monitor to view the status.
8. On this screen, look for the process instance and click "Details" when Run Status reads "Success" and Distribution Status reads "Posted". Click the yellow refresh button until it is successfully posted.
9. On Process Details screen, click on the View Log/Trace hyperlink to check the output file.
10. Locate the File List and find the Excel file to view the report. If multiple reports have been selected, each report must be opened individually.
ACA Hours Report Sample Outputs
1. Missing ACAHW Hours
- Lump sum payments with no ACAHW hours reported where Days-Worked Equivalency method is being used. Hours Data Element Table
2. Unmatched ACAHW Hours
- Time that has been entered in Time & Labor using ACAHW time reporting code with no corresponding lump sum payment. Hours Data Element Table
3. ACA Hours Report4. ACA Full-Time Trending Report
- Use to identify borderline full-time eligible and full-time eligible employees whose current total hours and their expected hours are equal to or greater than 120 hours. Trending Data Element Table
5. Measurement Period Report
6. Not Affordable Full-Time Employees Report
Not Affordable Report
- Click HERE to contact UW Shared Services - Service Operations Department or HERE for the UWSS IT HelpDesk if you have any issues with these instructions.