University Committee Meeting Minutes 2013-04-24
April 24, 2013
Present: Cook, Fair, Lipton, Petty
Absent: Bernard-Donals, Scheufele
1. The meeting began at 8:31 a.m.
2. The committee and ASM Representative Britt Moes agreed on changes to the minority report amendment to the Campus Transportation Committee annual report.
3. Fair moved and Lipton seconded to convene in closed session pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c), and (f) to discuss personnel matters at 8:58 a.m. Unanimous approval.
4. Reconvene in open session at 9:25 a.m.
5. Motion by Lipton second by Petty to convene in closed session pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c), and (f) to discuss personnel matters at 11:47. Unanimous.
6. Reconvene in open session at 11:00.
7. Motion by Lipton, second by Petty to approve the May Faculty Senate agenda. Unanimous approval.
8. Motion by Petty, second by Lipton to approve the minutes of April 15, 2013. Unanimous approval.
9. The University Committee will invite the TAA to make an announcement at the Faculty Senate about the “Pay Us Back” campaign, and continue discussion about the TAA’s Faculty Senate resolution.
10. The meeting adjourned at 11:51 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Andrea Poehling, secretary of the faculty.