University Committee Meeting Minutes 2013-06-03
approved June 10, 2013
June 3, 2013
Present: Bernard-Donals, Cook, Fair, Farrar-Edwards, Meyerand, Petty
1. The meeting began at 1:00 p.m.
2. Motion by Cook, second by Petty to approve the minutes of the meeting of May 29, 2013. Unanimous.
3. Jo Ellen Fair will serve as the UC’s representative to the University Academic Planning Council.
4. Motion by Petty, second by Fair to convene in closed session pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c), and (f) to discuss personnel matters. Unanimous.
5. Reconvene in open session at 1:30.
6. The committee encouraged Tom Zinnen to continue to work through governance channels regarding his concerns with parking and transportation.
7. The committee received an update on the cluster initiative from Vice Provost for Faculty and Staff Programs Steve Stern.
8. Motion by Petty, second by Fair to convene in closed session pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c), and (f) to discuss personnel matters. Unanimous.
9. Reconvene in open session at 2:59 p.m.
10. The meeting adjourned at 3:19 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Andrea Poehling, secretary of the faculty