University Committee Meeting Minutes 2013-06-17
June 17, 2013
Present: Bernard-Donals, Cook, Farrar Edwards, Meyerand (by phone), Petty
1. Minutes of the 10 June meeting were approved.
2. The committee agreed that it would take up the issue of ‘bullying’ by faculty, and would discuss the best way to proceed in future meetings.
3. Motion by Cook, second by Farrar Edwards, to convene in closed session, pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85 (1) (c) and (f). Unanimous.
4. Reconvene in open session.
5. The committee heard Vice Chancellor Darrell Bazzell’s update on the state budget allocation for UW System.
6. Motion by Farrar Edwards, second by Cook, to convene in closed session, pursuant to Wis. Stat.s 19.85 (1) (c) and (f). Unanimous.
7. Motion by Cook, second by Farrar-Edwards, to reconvene in open session.
8. The meeting was adjourned at 4.30.
Minutes submitted by Michael Bernard-Donals, chair.