Sharing bookmarks with Firefox
How to share bookmarks using Firefox Sync
For a full walkthrough including video, please click HERE
** We recommend ONLY using these instructions in the classrooms with your personal log in to prevent other users from modifying your bookmarks and settings. Do NOT use this with generic classroom login.
Part 1: Create a Firefox Sync account
- Click the menu button , then click . The Firefox Sync page will open in a new tab.
- Click the button.
- Fill out the form to create an account and click . Take note of the email address and password you used, you'll need it later to log in.
- Check your emails for the verification link and click on it to confirm your email address. You're ready to go!
- To connect your other devices to Firefox Sync continue with Part 2.
Part 2: Go to classroom, log in, and connect Firefox Sync to your account.
All you have to do is log in and let Sync do the rest. To log in you need the email address and password you used in Part 1.
- Click the menu button , and then .
- Click the Create a Firefox account page. button to open the
- Click on the Already have an account? Sign in link at the bottom of the page.