This document provides an outline on the process for accessing and taking the online Building Enclosure Commissioning Certificate Examination.
1. Set up your username and password.
- Please watch for a "Getting Started" email from email@example.com. This email will direct you through the process of activating your NetID (username) and password that you will use to access the online course site and exam.
- If you need assistance activating your NetID, please see Lifelong Learners - Enrollment Process and follow the first three steps of these directions.
2. Access and log into the online course site.
- Go to the Canvas Course Dashboard.
- Enter your NetID and password and click "Log in".
- Locate Building Enclosure Commissioning Certificate Examination course site block and click on it.
3. Click on the Continue to Exams & Certificates button.
4. Review the Important Exam Reminders and EPD - Canvas - FAQ on Online Quizzes/Exams.
5. Choose either the Part 1 exam link or the Part 2 exam link and begin.
6. Pending results of the exam, certificates will be awarded approximately 15 days following when the exam closes.