This document provides the easy way to print from a Windows computer to Russell Labs networked printers.
You will need:
1. Login to the Russell Labs network.
2. From the Windows globe (what used to be called the Start Menu) in the "Search"
window that appears, type:
3. A window appears with a list all the networked printers.
4. Search through the list to locate the printer you want to install.
Tip: The copiers in Rm. 218 are named "RM 218 Sharp Color A" and "RM 218 Sharp Color B."
5. Double-click the name of the printer you want to install.
6. The installation begins.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.