Bio-ARROW - General Help - Submit Protocol

Bio-ARROW help

How to Submit a Protocol

In the protocol workspace, on the left side of the page select the SUBMIT button:


Who Needs to Submit Protocols? 

All new protocols and renewals will be entered in ARROW instead of completing a paper protocol version. If you have a paper version and simply need to update grants or personnel, you may do so using the paper version.  For research amendments, many of these will be able to stay on the paper form but there will be exceptions.  Please contact OBS if you have a research amendment to determine if you need to transition to ARROW.

Still have questions? Call the Office of Biological Safety (OBS) at 608-263-2037. We are happy to help.