State Economic Engagement and Development (SEED) Research Program
To apply for SEED funding, please access the following link: https://research.wisc.edu/funding/seed-research-program/
To qualify for funding, the following 3 criteria must be met:
- The research will take place on the University of Wisconsin-Madison Campus;
- The faculty or academic staff applicant has ownership in a Wisconsin company, which spun out from their prior UW-Madison research; and
- The proposal includes a statement on how the research may benefit that spinoff company.
Your submission must include the following tasks:
If you have questions, please email the SEED Program at email@example.com.
- Project Proposal, including the following sections (not to exceed 6 pages):
- Research plan
- Identification of PI and key personnel
- Concurrent and future research plans
- Statement on how research may benefit your spinoff company