Nominating Committee Agenda
Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 12:30pm-2:00pm
Meeting place: 1160 WID
1. Notetaker: Sheila Stoeckel
2. Approval of minutes of April 2012.
3. Motion to convene in Closed Session pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.85(1) (c) to discuss personnel matters.
4. Elected Committees
Update on slate and open positions.
Donna: contact MT to ask her to consider being nominated for ASEC
Barb: contact ES
They will let us know if we all need to solicit candidates for ASEC.
5. Appointed/Shared Governance Committees
Update: Contact chairs, contact reups, get statements, detailed committee information
Will: confirm that TB has actually been approved and contacted for participation on the Fraternities and Sororities Commission; contact DC about Academic Staff Appeals
All: before the next meeting review the statements for the Committee on Women in the University
Barb: email MB about term lengths; contact MM about participation in UPAC
Suggestions for replacement members needed
7. Motion to reconvene in open session.
Please be prepared to give a brief report on your role.
9. Other business?
Discuss the survey and get involved page
Send message to Assembly listserv about openings on shared governance committees.