Agenda ASCC monthly meeting
March 16, 2012 from 11-noon
Room 2180, Mechanical Engineering bldg
Committee Members for 2011 – 2012
Sonya Sedivy, Mark Lilleleht, Bob Ash, Peter Kleppin, Greg Iaccarino, Alice Pulvermacher, Bob Rettammel, Diane Doering, Jennifer Dykema
Interns for Spring Semester 2012
Blair Brophy, Lindsey Steffes, and Ally Spaight
Review priorities to promote and improve awareness of academic staff roles on campus (Branding project):
1) Review final draft of SHOWCASE poster
a. March 27, 8-11 am in the Great Hall at Memorial Union
2) Update on staff interviews
a. Questions are finalized
b. Interviews scheduled to begin
c. First interview candidates include
d. What steps need to be taken to sustain this activity?
3) Discuss search for academic staff articles to post on the AS website
a. How’s this going?
b. How can we improve upon this?
4) Development of an Academic Staff logo
a. Can we work on this yet this semester with SHOWCASE finishing up this month?
5) How to recruit interns for 2012 – 2013?
a. Who can be point on this?
6) PLEASE note room change for April meeting to room 2188
Upcoming meeting dates: The Friday immediately following Academic Assembly meetings. April 13 and May 18 from 11-noon.
All meetings are in Room 2180 Mechanical Engineering, except for the April 13 meeting, which will be in Room 2188 Mechanical Engineering.