Office 365 (Apple iCal/Calendar) - Invite Groups
This document explains how to invite groups in Apple iCal (Mac OS 10.5-7) or Calendar (Mac OS 10.8-9).
To invite a Group that exists in the Address Book (Mac OS 10.5-7) or Contacts (Mac OS 10.8) application:
- From the menu bar in iCal or Calendar, select Window then either Address Book or Contacts.
- Click a group to show its members.
- On your keyboard type CTRL-A to select all the group members (or from the menu bar select Edit -> Select All).
- Click-and-Drag the selected address book entries to some day/time on the iCal/Calendar window. iCal/Calendar will create a new meeting with the selected entries.
NOTE - you cannot do this by dragging the group name. You must click on the group to show its members, select them, then drag the selected members to the iCal/Calendar window.
- Proceed from here to modify the event's options before sending the invitations to the group members you added.