Extended Incomplete (EI) Requests in L&S

This section explains when it is appropriate for an instructor to authorize an extended incomplete for L&S undergraduate students.

Is it possible to obtain an Extended Incomplete (EI) if I need more time to finish up the work for my incomplete?

It is up to an instructor to determine whether or not a student's circumstances qualifies them for an Extended Incomplete (EI).  If a student does qualify for an Extended Incomplete, the instructor must submit a signed Grade Change Form to room 101 Ingraham Hall (L&S Academic Deans' Services) prior to the end of the fourth week of the fall or spring semester (or the appropriate deadline for a modular or summer course) for review and processing. 
Contact the L&S Academic Dean's Office with further questions: 
Phone: (608) 262-0617
Email: lsdeans@saa.ls.wisc.edu

See Also: