You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
Instructions for Finding Job Opening Approvals
- Navigate: Recruiting > Search Job Openings, for more information see KB 20381 Alternative: Recruiters can navigate to the job opening from the the Recruiting Home dashboard using Quick Links or by the My Job Openings pagelet.
- Approvers and/or Reviewers can be added or removed to the Job Opening, by clicking the Approvals link on the Job Opening.
- The approvals section of the page includes a graphical picture of the approval sequence for the job opening.
Approvers and Reviewers must also be added on the Job Opening
Assignments page in the Interested Party section (if they are not
already on the Assignments page in a different capacity). After being added to the
Assignments page a provisioning process must run before they will have
access to the Job Opening. This process runs automatically 5 times
daily; 12:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m. and evenings at
approximately 8:10 p.m.
Instructions for Finding Job Offer Approvals
- Navigate to the Prepare Job Offer page, for more information see KB Creatig a Job Offer and Post Online to Candidate Gateway Alternative: Recruiters can navigate to the job opening from the the
Recruiting Home dashboard using Quick Links or by the My Job Openings
- Select Applicant then Other Actions > Recruitment Actions > Prepare Job Offer
- Approvers and/or Reviewers can be added or removed to the Job Offer, by clicking the Approvals tab on the Offer Details.
Adding Approvers and ReviewersNOTE:
Approvers and Reviewers can be added to the approval chain any time after the currently pending approver.
- Click the Green Plus sign (Insert Approver) at the point you would like the new approver/reviewer added to the chain.
- Enter the employee's User ID, or look them up with the looking glass.
- Select the radio button to enter them as an Approver or a Reviewer
- By default, the person whom you select is an approver, whose approval is mandatory.
- Reviewers receive a link to the job opening so that they can review the
details, but they do not approve, deny, or push back the job opening. They will receive a notification email to review at the same time as the Approver following them in the approval chain.
- Click the Insert Button.
- The additional Approver/Reviewer will now appear in the Job Approvals diagram.
- Click Save to save the changes to the Job Opening.
Removing Approvers and Reviewers
Note: Approvers and/or Reviewers can only be removed by the individual who added them to the chain.
Approvers and/or Reviewers can only be removed if the approval chain has not yet reached them.
- Click the Red Minus sign (Remove Approver) in the Approver/Reviewers box.
- Confirm that you wish to remove the individual from the approval chain.
- Click Save to save the changes to the approval chain.