Regular Meetings of L&S Committees and Other L&S Bodies/Groups
A calendar of regularly scheduled L&S meetings (revised July 27, 2018) is provided in this site for users' reference. (Please go to this link: 2018-19 Meeting Calendar) This document is not exhaustive; many other committees hold regular meetings not listed on this calendar.
This page links to a calendar of regular college-level committee meetings. We also provide links to frequently used campus-level calendars. (If you know of a calendar we should include, please suggest one using the "comments" feature below.)
Other resources exist to provide information on campus events, deadlines, and regularly occurring phenomena:
We have not included certain activities that occur on a continuing basis. Such activities include:
- Personnel Activity Deadlines
- Research and Grant Deadlines
- All Human Subjects Research Protocols must be renewed at least annually. The renewal cycle is determined by the Human Subjects Committee.
- Research grant proposals - should be in the L&S Office of Research Services by at least two weeks before the proposal deadline
- Protocols for Human Subjects Research--considered monthly; the date of the next meeting and the cutoff date for submission to the Education and Social/Behavioral Sciences IRB are posted online at http://www.irb.wisc.edu/
- News and updates are posted on the L&S Office of Research Services website, at http://www.ls.wisc.edu/research-ors.html