Finding Study-Related Documents in ARROW
Instructions for IRB Members
All supporting documentation related to a submission can be found in the submission workspace/SmartForm application:
Following is the location of several KEY documents within the Initial Application SmartForm:
- Documents uploaded by the study team, including protocols, consent forms, and recruitment materials, can be found within the Initial Application SmartForm. To access these documents from the Submission Workspace, you must first view the application and then go to the correct section of the SmartForm using the Jump To menu (shown in RED on the screenshots below). The documents will be circled in GREEN.
- Documents uploaded by the Ancillary Committees (e.g. PRMC, CRU, or VA R&D approvals) are accessible through the History tab in the submission workspace.
- Consent Materials --Informed Consent 5.2 (oral consent document), Informed Consent 6.5 (consent forms, information sheets)
WHO TO CONTACT
- Help with navigating and using ARROW
- Questions about a specific protocol