Voice Mail (Centrex) - Replying to Voice Messages
The Centrex voicemail system will be retired on May 31, 2019. Voicemail accounts will be moved to Cisco Unity voicemail. Watch your email for more information about your transition to the new system.
You can reply to an internal message immediately after review without hanging up and redialing.
To reply to a message:
- After listening to the message, press 8.
- To record your message, press 2.
- To stop recording, press #.
- Optionally, press 0 to choose from the following Message Addressing Options:
Press ... If you want to ... 1 Restrict message forwarding 2 Set urgent status 3 Request return receipt 4 Mark for future delivery 8 Leave your callback number * Cancel
- Press 5 to send the message and return to the main menu.
For Cisco VoIP voicemail commands, see Cisco VoIP - Accessing voicemail from a telephone