You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
Security Roles - Funding Entry
- FI Campus User view only access to customized Funding Data Entry Page for their Business Unit. The funding pages show funding distributions for employee/job for set effective dates.
- FI Campus User access to enter funding for more than one Business Unit. In rare cases, there is funding which crosses Business Units; this access will be limited to a few individuals and will need approval of the HRS Finance Team and Campus Leaders.
- FI Campus User access to the custom Budget Funding Data Entry page to enter/update funding for employee/job for user's Business Unit only.
- FI Campus User Funding Error Report access to view funding edits online (also can be downloaded in excel form) to assist making corrections via the Funding Entry Page after a payroll calc. and prevent funding to divert to Default Funding (128 PRDFLT 1).
Security Roles - Direct Retro
- FI Campus User view only access to salary funding distribution (Direct Retro) changes for employee/job/payroll period for their Business Unit for payrolls originating in HRS.
- FI Campus User direct retro approver access includes the ability to approve direct retros and prepare them (set status to Ready for Batch Processing) to process through to SFS Financials.
- FI Campus User access to enter a direct retro. This access allows a user to enter a direct retro into the HRS system. Direct Retros is a mechanism whereby you can change funding distributions for a payroll run through HRS.
Additional ResourcesRelated KBs:Related Links:
- Click HERE to contact UW Shared Services or HERE for the Office of Technology Services (OTS) Helpdesk if you have any issues with these instructions.