The Process Monitor is used to review the status of and download the outputs of any processes or reports that are run in PeopleSoft.
3. The HRS system will assign a unique Process Instance for your report or process. Click the Process Monitor link to access the Process Scheduler Page.
4. Click the Refresh button until the Run Status shows Success and the Distribution Status shows Posted. Please note that you may see a Run Status of "Queued," or "Blocked." A status of Queued means your process is in line to run next. Occasionally you may see a status of Blocked which means your process is temporarily blocked from running until another process has been completed. Be patient and don't hit the run button again - your process will run automatically once the queue has cleared.
5. Once the report has run successfully, click the Details link.
6. On the Process Detail screen, choose View Log/Trace.
7. To retrieve your output report (if applicable), click on the appropriate link on the View Log/Trace screen. You should see a pop up window asking if you want to open or save your output report. The pop up window will vary depending on the browser used. (PDF – Portable Document Format, an image or snapshot; CSV – Comma-Separated Values, can be manipulated via MS Excel or other spreadsheet software; XLS – MS Excel, originated and saved in MS Excel)
8. To go back to the Process Detail screen, click the Return button.