SIS - Dean’s Academic Action/Transfer Online Request

The Academic Actions & Transfer online form is to be used by the Deans/Reps to enter requests such as the following for the Student Records department of the Registrar’s Office to process:

  • Transfers
  • Addition/Deletion of credit with Transfers
  • Probation Status Changes
  • Academic Actions/Transcript Text
Note: Limited offices have access this.

Detailed information about the online request for Dean's Academic Actions is found here: