VZAccess Manager - Installing Verizon Data Card from a USB device - Windows
Previous versions of VZAccess Manager must be uninstalled before proceeding.
VZAccess is not supported by the DoIT Help Desk. We can provide best effort support only. If you encounter trouble using VZAccess, you should contact Verizon for support via phone at 800-922-0204 option 3 or by going to http://www.vzam.net
If you have questions about ordering Verizon's data access, see the order information
and rate information
provided by DoIT Voice Services.
1. Close any open applications.
2. Connect the device to the computer.
3. If presented, click Run VZAccess_Manager.exe.
- If AutoPlay is not presented, navigate Start > Computer (My Computer). From the Devices with Removable Storage section, double-click CD Drive (E:) VZAccess Manager (where E is the CD-ROM drive letter).
- If prompted, click Continue.
4.Click Install VZAccess Manager.
6.To continue the installation, read the Software License Agreement, ensure I accept the terms in the license agreement is selected then click Next.
11. Configuring VZAccess Manager - Windows.