WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Embed a Google Sheet
The following document will walk a user through how to embed a Google Sheet within a WiscWeb webpage.
Step 1: Publish to Web
Before you embed your Google Sheet link, you will need to make sure it is set up to publish to the web.
- Open the file in Google Sheet
- At the top, click File > Share > Publish to web
- In the window that appears, keep the Link tab selected
- Choose if you want the entire document shared or just a single web page. Select the Publish button
- After selecting Publish, you should see a new pop-up window with a URL of your doc. Copy that URL and save it for the next step.
Step 2: Paste Google Sheets URL into Text Block
- With the Google Sheets URL copied, log in to your WiscWeb site and access the page or post that you want to paste this into
- In a Text Area, paste the code that you have copied into the Visual Editor. Your Google Sheet should display within a few seconds