Note: Customers are responsible for shipping and delivery costs. There are some exceptions:
- Your computer is with the software repair team and they have offered a laptop loan as part of the repair process.
- Other special circumstances as approved by the loaner and repair teams.
Shipping computers to the DoIT Help Desk for service:
- If you are packaging the computer yourself follow the guidelines found here: A Guide to Laptop Shipping. You can also take the computer to UPS, FedEx or another shipping company to have them package the computer properly.
- The DoIT Help Desk highly encourages purchasing insurance with the shipping provider for the package to cover any loss or damage during the shipping process. DoIT will not cover any loss or damage due to shipment issues.
- Ship the computer to the following address to ensure it arrives a the Help Desk:
1210 W. Dayton St 1150A
Madison, WI, 53706
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the computer has been shipped and any tracking information if available. We will email you once we have received the computer.
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com