WebCheckout - General Information and Quicklinks
This document includes general information about the InfoLabs equipment circulation service, including frequently used links, location information, and questions, as well as service eligibility. The information is reviewed and updated semesterly.
How to get help?
What do I need to know about WebCheckout?
- WebCheckout is the system the UW-Madison InfoLabs use for technology circulation.
- WebCheckout is a system that enables better user interaction with InfoLabs circulating items, allowing for online self-service for viewing, reserving, and renewing available equipment.
How will the move to WebCheckout affect me if I use walk-in checkout services?
- If you use walk-in services only, the move to WebCheckout will not affect you at all. The only difference you will see is where the email confirmation comes from and how it looks.
- If you have been communicating with Technology Circulation staff for renewals, you may be able to move your workflow to the online portal.
- If you use the ECS front page to understand current available equipment levels, you will now use this page: https://go.wisc.edu/equipment.
Where can I find more information about WebCheckout and InfoLabs Technology Circulation?
- Please see the quick links at the top of this page for links to additional information about all of the above.
The following list constitutes the eligible groups for InfoLabs circulation services.
- All Current Madison Employees
- All Enrolled Students
A current, valid Wiscard must be presented at time of checkout.