-- Main Contact
(608) 251-3242 -- Community Pharmacy (Madison)
(608) 251-4454 -- Prescriptions (Madison)
(608) 310-5390 -- Community Pharmacy (Middleton)
(608) 310-5389 -- Prescriptions (Middleton)
(608) 251-3304 -- Fax (Madison)
(608) 251-3853 -- Prescription Fax (Madison)
(608) 285-9602 -- Fax (Middleton)
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
341 State St.
Madison, WI 53703
*Entrance is on Gorham Street
6333 University Ave.
Middleton, WI 53562
Community Pharmacy is a full prescription pharmacy featuring vitamins, herbs and homeopathic remedies. They carry a wide array of natural body care products and safe sex supplies. The pharmacy also publishes original articles and offers an online catalog.
A worker-owned cooperative, the pharmacy has been serving the Madison community since 1972. Community Pharmacy was originally founded by WSA (Wisconsin Student Association), the student government at UW-Madison.