WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Switching Default Paragraph Font to Verlag Font
The following document will walk a user through how to switch their paragraph/body fonts from the default Georgia font to Verlag using Customizer settings.
- Navigate to the Dashboard of your site
- Hover over Appearance and choose Customize
- In the Customizer menu, select Fonts
- Change the radio button from Georgia to Verlag
- Publish your changes by clicking the Publish button
- At this time, there are not options to change this body text to anything other than either Georgia or Verlag