- Instructor receives a notification email, then enables their lists in the WiscList interface. Emails can be sent using the customer email client.
Further information can be found on UW-Madison G Suite - Class Groups.
- Instructors continue to be notified via email when Class Groups are available to be enabled.
- In the Google Class Group admin page, the instructor will login using their NetID to access their Class Group.
- They may create new groups using the ‘Create Email Group’ button located below their classes that do not have an email group assigned to them.
- Class Group guest members can be managed through the Class Group administration page, and other settings can be managed in the Google Groups interface.