WiscWeb - Plugins
In this document, you will find lists of the various KnowledgeBase documents that relate to WiscWeb plugins.
Most plugins can be activated using the self-service activation option: WiscWeb - Self service plugin activation / deactivation
Adds spam protection for comments. This plugin must be activated by a member of the WiscWeb team and is required in order to use comments on your site.
- Using the Akismet plugin: WiscWeb - Using the Akismet plugin to filter spam from comments
Create digital forms that send emails to your team.
- Using Gravity Forms plugin: WiscWeb - Using the Gravity Forms Plugin
- Integration with wpDataTables: WiscWeb - Gravity Forms integration for wpDataTables
- Adding CAPTCHA to filter spam: WiscWeb - Adding CAPTCHA to Gravity Forms
- "From Email" settings: WiscWeb - Required "From Email" settings for Gravity Forms
- My form isn't sending: WiscWeb - Form Not Sending
- Resend notifications: WiscWeb - Resend Notifications from Gravity Forms
- Export entries: WiscWeb - Export Entries from Gravity Forms
- Accessibility: WiscWeb - Using the Gravity Forms Plugin
- Restricted data note: WiscWeb - Gravity Forms Restricted Data Notification
Public Post Preview
Allows editors to create a link to a visible draft page for external users to review.
- Using the Public Post Preview plugin: WiscWeb - Enabling a Public Draft Preview
Create simple redirects on your site for when your page URLs change.
- Redirection plugin setup: WiscWeb - Redirection plugin setup
- Upgrading Redirection database: WiscWeb - Upgrading Redirection database
UW custom plugins
UW Content Sharing
Create content in one place and share it across any page of your site. This plugin replaces the UW Content Sharing plugin.
- Using UW Content Sharing: WiscWeb - Reusable Content
The UW Events plugin is a custom plugin for building and maintaining events in your WiscWeb site.
- Using the UW Events plugin: WiscWeb - Using the UW Events plugin
UW KnowledgeBase Search
Allows you to show KB results with your page search results.
- Using the UW KnowledgeBase Search plugin: WiscWeb - Using the KB Search Plugin
UW Language Fonts
Allows you to appropriately render website content written in Simplified Chinese, Nepali, and Tibetan languages.
- Using the UW Language Fonts plugin: WiscWeb - Using the UW Theme Language Fonts plugin
UW No Index / Remove Pages from Search Crawlers
Allows you to prevent a page from appearing in Google search results.
- Using the UW No Index / Remove Pages from Search Crawlers plugin: WiscWeb - Using the UW No Index / Remove Pages from Search Crawlers plugin
Displays publication content in a list view on the page. Also integrates with fac/staff profile pages.
- Using the UW Publications plugin: WiscWeb - Using the Publications Plugin
UW Social Share
Displays your social media icons within posts and allows users to easily share the information out to those sites.
- Using the Social Share plugin: WiscWeb - Using the UW Social Share Plugin
Create responsive/mobile-friendly tables that are filterable and sortable.
- Using the wpDataTables plugin: WiscWeb - Using the wpDataTables Plugin
- Integration with Gravity Forms: WiscWeb - Gravity Forms integration for wpDataTables
- Google Sheets setup + troubleshooting: WiscWeb - Using the wpDataTables Plugin
- Accessibility: WiscWeb - Using the wpDataTables Plugin
Yoast Duplicate Post
Allows for easy duplication or rewriting of existing pages or posts.
- Using the Duplicate Post plugin: WiscWeb - Cloning, duplicating, and replacing existing pages