General Student Services Fund Accountability Form
The Accountability Form is required for General Student Services Funded organizations to keep track of employee hours and work being done. The Accountability Form is used to reduce wage fraud and allow for Authorized Signers to be able to catch any discrepancies with hours logged before approving to reduce violations.
The accountability form should be filled out throughout the year and kept up to date. The SSFC Chair may request this form at any point and will review it with the organization when violations occur.
Organizations are allowed to keep their own version of accountability forms, however they must include the following for EACH position:
- Time in
- Time out
- Total hours worked
- Location where work took place
- Description of work done
- Hours per week for position per budget
- Total weeks position is budgeted for
- Hours budgeted for (i.e. someone working 33 weeks at 12 hours per week: 33 X 12 = 396)
- Hours worked to date (total hours budgeted for - hours logged in Accountability form)
- Hours remaining for employee (total hours budgeted for - hours worked to date)